Views: 49 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-01 Origin: Site
Theexplosion door is designed to resist accidental explosions on the outside of industrial buildings to ensure the safety of personnel and the internal equipment of industrial buildings, protecting from further damage of the explosion effectively. It is made of special industrial steel plate according to the strict set of mechanical data, and is equipped with high-performance hardware accessories, which is more practical and beautiful during use. So how much do you know about the explosion door?
The explosion doors commonly used in boilers are the rotary type explosion door and the rupture disk type explosion door.
(1) The Rotary Type Explosion Door
It is an explosion door that is sealed by its own weight. The general material is cast iron and the door cover is coated with heat-resistant concrete. This type of door is characterized by automatic resetting, that is, when the torque generated by the pressure of the gas explosion in the furnace or the flue is greater than the torque generated by the door's own weight on the door shaft, the door is opened; when the pressure is insufficient, it is automatically closed.
The rotary type explosion door is generally installed on the furnace wall of the combustion chamber. The explosion door can be divided into vertical type and inclined type according to the inclination angle of the door and the vertical direction. The angle of inclination of tilt-type rotary type explosion door is generally not more than 30 °.
(2) The Rupture Disk Type Explosion Door
It is composed of a rupture disk and a clamping device. When an explosion occurs in the combustion chamber, the pressure generated destroys the rupture disk and acts as a pressure relief. The rupture materials include asbestos, non-ferrous metals such as aluminum and copper, and they are selected according to the pressure and temperature. At present, asbestos cement board is mostly used. The rupture disk type explosion door is often installed on the flue.
(1) Explosion doors should be installed in the combustion chamber, the furnace outlet, the economizer flue, the flue before the induced draft fan, the horizontal flue at the rear of the induced draft fan or the flue with an inclination angle greater than 30 °.
(2) Explosion-proof doors should be installed in a place that does not threaten the safety of the operator, and should be provided with a pressure-proof guide pipe, and flammable or explosive materials should not be stored in the vicinity.
(3) The active explosion doors must be periodically tested by hand to prevent rusty.
(1) When there is an explosion, explosion doors can withstand the burst pressure in the range of the explosion incident pressure and reflection force which are preset to achieve the necessary protection against personal injury and property damage.
(3) When an explosion occurs, if the preset explosion force is not reached, the explosion door can still be able to work normally.
(4) When an explosion occurs, if the explosive force reaches the preset explosion force, it will deformate, but the components of the door can still be used to prevent the personnel from being intercepted and blocked.
The necessary closed isolation function prevents direct convection of the isolated space and the outside air to reduce external pollution to the space that is blocked and protected.