Views: 115 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-12 Origin: Site
Armored doors are common doors at home. Almost every family will have them. However, most housewives don't know how to maintain the armored doors. Here are the tips about how to maintain the armored doors.
First of all, when removing the stain on the surface of armored doors, use the soft cotton cloth to wipe the surface, and the hard cloth is easy to scratch the surface. When the stain is too heavy, you can use neutral detergent, toothpaste or furniture cleaning agent, after removing the stain, dry wipe (do not wash with water). Attention should be paid to the dishcloth soaked with neutral reagents or water, which should not be placed on the surface of steel doors for a long time, otherwise it will damage the surface and make the surface decorative materials discolored or peeled. Don't rub the edges and corners of armored doors too much, otherwise the edges and corners paint will fall off.
Secondly, the hinge and lock are movable parts. When loosening occurs, they should be tightened immediately. The sound of the hinge position should be filled with oil in time. If the lock is not flexible when opening, the appropriate amount of pencil lead can be added to the keyhole, and the oil can not be injected casually.
Thirdly, due to the characteristics of wood shrinkage and wet expansion, it is normal to crack or shrink slightly when the temperature and humidity are different. There is no need to panic. With seasonal changes, this phenomenon will disappear naturally.
Finally, in order to maintain the brightness and luster of armored doors, regular waxing should be carried out for their maintenance.
Reasonable and appropriate maintenance of armored doors can effectively prolong the service life of armored doors, so that your family can save more costs!
1. Keep the steel door in normal room temperature and humidity to prevent the product from deforming due to excessive humidity-temperature difference, corrosion of metal fittings, and peeling off of sealing and finishing materials. When using electric heating or other heating equipment in winter, keep away from wood products, so as to avoid thermal deformation or surface damage.
2. Indoor should not too dry, maintain about 40% humidity in the air. This is the best condition for steel doors, and even the best condition for your home. In summer, try to avoid outdoor sunshine for a long time to prevent steel doors from heating.
3. When opening or closing doors, don't use too much force or too large opening angle to avoid damage. Pay attention to the edges and corners of steel doors and not too much friction. Otherwise, it will cause the edges and corners paint to fall off. Therefore, attention should be paid to impact protection.
3. Do not scrub with organic solvents. Organic solvents will certainly destroy the surface of the paint. Steel door has solid wood skin, which is very afraid of fire.
5. When maintaining steel doors with glass, be careful not to infiltrate detergent or water into the cracks of glass strips.
The weather is changeable and the seasons change. Maintenance of armored doors is very important. Correct maintenance can prolong the service life of armored doors.