Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-25 Origin: Site
1. There is debris on the side of the hinge. When the door is closed, the hinge is impacted and squeezed by the external force to deform the hinge part of the door, causing friction between the door and the door frame to produce noise;
2. Excessive force when opening the door, causing the hinge to be impacted and squeezed by external force to shift the door surface or door frame, which may cause friction between the door surface and the door frame and produce noise;
3. The precision of the door gap is too high and the gap between the door surface and the door frame is uneven or the door surface is not parallel to the edge of the door frame, which may cause friction between the door surface and the door frame to produce noise and paint abrasion.
1. Tighten the expansion screws on both sides of the door frame and extend the distance between the door frames.
2. Use a long wooden strip with a thickness of 1-3cm on the friction place, close the door and press slowly and forcefully to eliminate the friction.
3.Use the adjusting wrench to adjust the door hinge screws, so that the gap between the door and the door frame is in the best position.
Hope these tips can help you,PHIPULO Doors gives you a safety home.