Views: 308 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-16 Origin: Site
Door leaf is the name of furniture and door components in Ming and Qing Dynasty. It is a cabinet with left and right opening and closing parts. It is an ancient furniture which is generally composed of door frame and heart board. It is commonly called cabinet door, also known as screen door.
The function is similar to the ceremonial door, which is closed at ordinary times. People are rounded by the front corridor and left corridor, and open only when major events or visitors come. One of the two double doors is called a door leaf. The door leaves are indispensable items in all decoration projects. The special status of door leaves makes them a symbol of decorative style.
There are many ways to open and close doors. For example, manual push-pull translation can be used, so that the suspension rack wheel will run along the track. When the door is closed, the floor and door frame will be automatically pressed. It ensures good sealing performance. When the door is opened, it will leave the door frame synchronously and rise, which reduces the friction between the sealing rubber strip and the door frame and floor. The utility model makes the opening light, the walking smooth and reduces the wear of the sealing strip.
The style characteristics of different door leaf types are mainly in three aspects:
1) Design material characteristics. Door leaves are often required to be decorated with the same material that is widely used indoors. Therefore, we often see that in the oil-cleaning practice, if the indoor use of beech, then the door is often beech; if it is cherry wood, then the door is cherry wood. In the process of mixing, doors leaves follow the mixing, and the color is consistent.
Of course, doors leaves can be designed in different styles. But it is difficult to do so.
2) Design element characteristics. The design of doors often follows the design elements in the design style. For example, when there is a specific straight line or curve design in the design, doors are often required to have this feature.
3) Style guidance features. Door leaves will follow the overall design style. Therefore, doors leaves will become the guiding goal of style to a certain extent. Because there can be no other decorative items at home, but there can not be without doors. So doors leaves not only follow the style but also sometimes play a leading role.
From the material
(1) Solid doors. Solid doors are mainly made of integral carved materials or small pieces of complete materials. The general width of the door is 1900 mm * 850 mm. Because it is difficult to find such a large flash forming material, solid doors are mostly assembled nowadays.
Solid doors have better sound insulation, but poor deformation resistance.
(2) Hollow doors. Hollow doors are mainly made of plywood, supplemented by intermediate wooden square or splint cutting as keel.
The sound insulation performance of the hollow door is poor, but its deformation resistance is strong. The problem of sound insulation performance can be solved by increasing the thickness of splints on both sides.
Nowadays, fire door is often used in urban households. It is a kind of hollow door, but it is made of fireproof cotton and fireproof foam.
(3) Profiled doors. Profiled doors are mainly made of aluminum alloy, stainless steel, PVC, plastic steel and other profiled materials. These materials are often waterproof and are widely used in factories and bathrooms. Their disadvantage is that they have poor appearance and sometimes conflict with design style.
(4) Molded doors. Molded doors are made by pressing industrial materials with a hot press. It's basically a hollow door.
(5) Glass doors. Glass doors are the special door. First of all, its thickness is not enough to identify it as a solid door, and it does not belong to the special-shaped door. In fact, it is a special form of door. The characteristics of glass doors are determined by the characteristics of glass itself. For example, when toughened transparent glass is used, the door leaves have the permeability function. While ground glass is used, they have the semi-transparent function.
(6) Grid gates. The grid doors are welded with round or square pipe metal. The burglar-proof door we usually see is the most important manifestation of this way.
(1) Open the door flat. This is the most common left or right open door. It operates on the hinge axis and opens manually or electrically. It is widely used in doors, bedrooms and other spaces.
Flat-open door is a door leaf opened in Z-axis direction.
(2) Push-pull door. Push-and-pull door is also a common kind of door in home. However, in the same decoration project, the number of simultaneous use will not be much. Push-pull door is an X-axis opening door.
(3) Folding door. Folding doors work the same way as flat doors. The biggest difference is that its doors are foldable. Generally folding doors occupy only about one third of the open position of ordinary flat doors. However, folding doors have many gaps, which are not suitable for places requiring strict privacy.
(4) Free door. Free door is a special form of flat door. It can be opened in two directions (inside and outside) of Z axis. After opening, it can automatically return to the closed state. The action of the free door is accomplished by the spring of the free door.
(5) Other. There are curtain doors, spring doors, rotating doors, turning doors, gate gates, etc. They can be selected according to needs.
As you know, there are various types of door leaves. According to the characteristics of door leaves, we can choose the door leaves which are suitable for our living habits and needs.