Views: 53 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-10 Origin: Site
The door is the most expressive element in the interior decoration, and is an indispensable part of the decoration. Different materials convey different feelings and styles. Today we mainly introduce the natural wooden door. What is the natural wooden door? What are the advantages of the natural wooden door?
The natural wooden door is processed by natural wood. The biggest feature is that all parts of the door are made of the same kind of tree. Such a door is not deformed, does not open, has no finger joints, and is not skinned. Different woods exhibit varying textures and shades of wood. The dark brown walnut gives a feeling of dignity and stability, while the light brown soy-colored golden silk pomelo makes people feel warm and comfortable. Different materials of wood doors have different effects.
The natural wooden door is made of precious tree species, and has been carefully crafted to create a good texture and sensory enjoyment of the natural wooden door. The following advantages are the reason why the natural wooden door is favored.
1. Preciousness. The natural wooden door is made of natural and precious wood. There are more than 10 species including walnut, cherry, maple, teak, eucalyptus and ash. Its main feature is that the parts of the door are made of the same material, without any filler of different materials.
2. Luxury. The wooden door is made of precious tree species and the craftsmanship is finely crafted. Since the wood for making the natural wooden door is generally a precious tree with excellent characteristics, the natural wooden door has a good texture from the material.
3. Environmental protection. The adhesive used in the natural wood door is reduced by nearly 50% compared with the solid wood door, so the formaldehyde emission of good raw wood door is far lower than the national standard.
4. Functionality. The sound insulation of a door depends on the filling of its door core. The natural wooden door has the best sound insulation. Because of its high density, heavy weight and thick door panels.
natural wood doors are made of natural wood to satisfy people's desire to enjoy nature and return to nature. The pursuit of natural materials is already a fashion trend, and the natural wooden doors create a fashion trend.
1. When removing stains from the natural wood door, wipe it with a soft cotton cloth. It is easy to scratch the surface with a hard cloth. If the stain is too severe, use a neutral detergent. Dry immediately after decontamination. Do not rinse with water.
2. In order to maintain the gloss and service life of the wood door, it should be cleaned and dusted regularly.
3. The indoor temperature in winter should not be too high. Do not use electric heating or other heating equipment near the wood door to avoid deformation.
4. Pay attention to the excessive friction between the corners of the wooden door, otherwise the edge paint will fall off.
5. When opening the wooden door or turning the door lock handle, do not use excessive force, resulting in shortened service life of the wooden door lock.