Views:74 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-16 Origin:Site
Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is a kind of door material with a density of 0.50-0.88g/cm3, which is made of wood or other plant fibers, urea-formaldehyde resin or other synthetic materials and pressed under the condition of heating and pressure. Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is a kind of board with a density of 0.50-0.88g/cm3, which is made of wood or other plant fibers, urea-formaldehyde resin or other synthetic materials and pressed under the condition of heating and pressure. It can also be added with other suitable additives to improve the properties of sheets. MDF has good physical and mechanical properties and processing properties. It can be made into plates of different thickness. Therefore, it is widely used in furniture manufacturing industry, construction industry and interior decoration industry. Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is a homogeneous porous material with good acoustic properties. It is a good material for making speakers, TV shells and musical instruments. In addition, it can also be used for ships, vehicles, sports equipment, floors, wallboards, partitions and other natural wood use. It has the characteristics of low cost, simple processing, high utilization rate and more economical than natural wood.
1. It has uniform internal structure, moderate density, good dimensional stability and small deformation.
2. The physical and mechanical properties such as static bending strength, internal bonding strength, elastic modulus, screw holding force on the surface and edge of the board are better than those of particleboard.
3. The surface is smooth, which is convenient for secondary processing. It can stick veneer, planing thin wood, paint paper and impregnated paper. It can also be painted and printed directly.
4. Chemical agents such as waterproofing agent, fire retardant and preservative can be added to the production process to produce MDF for special purposes.
1. Indoor medium density fiberboard (MDF) is a medium density fiberboard which does not undergo short-term water impregnation or high humidity. Plate color is marked in color.
2. Indoor moisture-proof medium density fiberboard (MDF) is a kind of MDF which has the function of short-term cold water impregnation or high humidity. It is suitable for indoor kitchen, bathroom and other environments. The color of the plate is marked green.
3. Outdoor medium density fiberboard is a kind of medium density fiberboard which can withstand the aging effect of climatic conditions, water immersion or moisture and heat of water vapor in ventilation places. The color of the plate is marked as grey.
The performance of MDF varies greatly with the variety of raw materials and manufacturing process. According to the technical index of the product, it can be divided into three grades: classy article product, first-class product and qualified product.
Medium density fiberboard is a modern industry with high technology and capital. The automation of production line is high. This product is also one of the better wood-based panel products. The qualified rate of products is high, but there are still some problems. The quality problems generally reflected are as follows:
1. The surface of the plate is rough and the uniformity is poor. It affects the re-processing of sheet metal.
2. The surface contamination of sheet metal is serious, such as plaque, oil contamination and so on, which affects the re-processing of sheet metal.
3. The thickness deviation of sheet metal is large.
4. The bark content of the board is higher.
5. The water resistance of sheet metal can not meet the needs of some application fields.
6. The middle layer of the sheet is soft. The screw holding force and internal bonding strength are low. At the same time, the edge of the board is rough.
7. Formaldehyde emissions exceed the standard, which affect human health.
1.For sheet metal - MDF can be used as core board, surface veneer, printed board, PVC or low pressure veneer. MDF is smooth and stable. The whole surface has no texture, and the installation of MDF is fast and easy.
2. Kitchen Cabinet - As a high-grade cabinet, it needs smooth and flawless board. Manufacturers prefer MDF to shelves or other printed or cover boards. Because the advantages of MDF are compact edges, easy to cut, clear cutting lines and straight forming edges.
3.MDF doors, diaphragms and components - these advanced products are all MDF applications. Because MDF does not warp. It has a smooth surface and is insulated from heat. MDF can be used as a base plate, door diaphragm, panel, door stiffening, railings and door and window joinery components.
Medium density fiberboard is a kind of artificial board, which is made of branch wood, small diameter wood, fast-growing wood, bamboo and other plant materials with limited wood resources. The comprehensive utilization rate of timber is high, which is in line with China's forestry development policy. It is conducive to the implementation of China's forestry sustainable development strategy.